Wednesday, October 26, 2011

2 weeks old





Sweet Emma Kate,  I want to share the whole story of how you arrived in style, but you are about to wake up from a nap and so I will make this one snappy and share the story another day.  Happy 2 weeks my sweet girl! I can't believe how fast time is flying by. You are one sweet and spunky little girl. Your facial expressions could entertain me for hours. I'm loving every second of getting to know you as the unique little person God created you to be. What I have learned so far is that you love to snuggle, you don't like diaper changes, you are pretty content and easy-going, and you also are very expressive and we always know exactly how you feel ( a trait you inherited from you mom ;)  We love you deeply and are so thankful for you!





3 comments:

  1. LOVE this. Love sweet Emma Kate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so beautiful. Congratulations and we can't wait to meet her one day,

    Kristen (for Eric, Jacqueline, Cooper and Caleb too)

    ReplyDelete