Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween 2013

Emma Kate has slept through the last two halloweens, so this year was actually her first year to bust out a costume! I was totally expecting her to refuse the costume idea, but once I put it on her, she literally started dancing in circles. I wish I had video to prove it, but I was face-timing with my mom and brother, so they are my witnesses. It was by far one of the cutest things I have ever seen! When Adam got home, we tried to get some photos before trick or treating with neighbors. Some are blurry cause she didn't want to stand still for even a second :)  Isn't she the cutest elephant ever?!!





i think this is my favorite :)  




and she's off!

1 comment:

  1. She is sooooo cute Adam and Amy! We are so excited for your new addition as well!

    ReplyDelete